I currently work as the Instructional and Research Librarian / Assistant Professor at MidAmerica Nazarene University. In this position, I have:
- Assisted in providing information literacy instruction for the University and for students of the Nazarene Bible College
- Taught workshops to support the research needs of MNU and NBC.
- Exceeded patron expectations when providing user-centered reference services via the reference desk and virtual reference outlets.
- Held individual research consultations with students.
- Designed web content, digital research tutorials, LibGuides, and in-class activities.
- Served as a liaison to faculty.
- Served in a strategic planning, policy development, and service review capacity/
- Participated in scholarly activities
- Served on Departmental and University committees.