I currently work as the Reference & Instructional Librarian at Davidson County Community College. In this position, I have:
- Managed the College’s information literacy program.
- Taught innovative information literacy classes and workshops to support the College’s information literacy learning objective.
- Managed the library’s innovative online information literacy game, Agents of Change.
- Managed the reference desk staff.
- Exceeded patron expectations when providing user-centered reference services via the reference desk and virtual reference outlets.
- Held individual research consultations with students.
- Designed web content, LibGuides, signage, and in-class activities.
- Created new digital tutorials with eCoach for the library through an Inquiry & Implementation grant.
- Coordinated all library outreach, marketing, and communication with faculty.